Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: let the beating take place..

  1. #51
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh-hu-hu-huh-huh-hu-hu-huh...

    Wisobi...

    *gulps down all the coffee and sugar cubes*

    RRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!

    *pulls neck of shirt up over head*

    *screams: [you fill it in; you know what I'm thinking! Quick! Next poster!]*

    ------------------
    Never ask a man if he is from Texas. If he is, he will let you know. If he isn't there is no use in embarassing him.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by La Luna Unita:

    **screams: WHO'S THE LUCKY PERSON THAT GETS TO GO HOME WITH ME!!*

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Was that ok? *BVEG*



    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf


    "Where are you going?"
    "I don't know, But when I get there I'll tell you."

  3. #53
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Goll durn it, Ski!!!

    What was SUPPOSED to be posted WAS:

    I AM CORNHOLIO!!! I NEED TP FOR MY...

    ummm... I'm not finishing this quote in "print". I wanted to see if there was 1) anyone else out there who was as much a cultural sewer as myself, and 2) if anyone had the guts to put that down. YOU LOST.

    ------------------
    Never ask a man if he is from Texas. If he is, he will let you know. If he isn't there is no use in embarassing him.

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Luna-----> greenchainsaw <-----Ski

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski and Tyledras family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

    "You are such a whore." Tyledras

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BUNGHOLE!!!!!!!!!! wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf


    "Where are you going?"
    "I don't know, But when I get there I'll tell you."

  6. #56
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, now where are those foreign ambassadors??

  7. #57
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *after an extended wait for the foreign ambassadors, who apparently got the address for the bar down the street, La Luna resurrects this particularly funny thread in a fashion typical of herself*

    I'm bored. Someone reply.

    ------------------
    May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm replying, but it won't make you any less bored.

    ------------------
    Amaris ab leporibus.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, this is a family show. tongue

    ------------------
    Amaris ab leporibus.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn shame too biggrin

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick
    Sanctuary for an Elf

    Say, Would you like a Chocolate-Covered Pretzel?-Brodie

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •